July 31, 2016 / Wedding Luxury Wedding Best Of Villa Santca Maria Motovun Croatia Istria Mediterranean Best Of Wedding
Sancta Maria wedding in Oprtalj | Motovun wedding photographer
Sancta Maria wedding in Oprtalj | Motovun wedding photographer
Considering Villa Sancta Maria as wedding venue for your wedding in Oprtalj, overlooking Motovun? As a Motovun wedding photographer we say: good choice! If there is a destination where any wedding photographer in Istria would be particularly happy to work at, it is undoubtedly the Medieval town of Motovun and Oprtalj. Particularly this beautiful Villa Sancta Maria. According to many Istria wedding photographers, the beautiful region of Istria is a little piece of heaven, especially when it comes to celebrating weddings.
Who hasn’t daydreamed of getting married for example, at sunset in the stunning scenery of Istria? There are many beautiful places for weddings such as Motovun, Rovinj, Porec, Savudrija or Novigrad. Wouldn’t you like to plan a wedding in an Istrian villa, for instance, having the background of Motovun in your pictures? Like this beautiful intimate and small destination wedding at villa Sancta Maria. Being the wedding photographer of this couple in Motovun, Istria has been such a privilege!
Villa Sancta Maria is the ideal place to hold wedding ceremonies under the Istrian sun. Surrounded by olive groves as well as vineyards, Villa Sancta Maria is an excellent example of an Istrian house. A fantastic rustic venue, perfect for family vacations as well as for small weddings and elopements. Moreover, its strength is the breathtaking view of Motovun. For this reason in fact, among the many popular wedding venues in central Istria, Villa Sancta Maria deserves a special mention. In other words, more and more engaged couples worldwide choose Villa Sancta Maria as the wedding venue for their Istria wedding in Croatia.
Working as a wedding photographer in Istria offers us not only the opportunity but also the privilege to visit the most beautiful locations for weddings in Croatia. If you are still looking for some options with the hope to find the perfect venue, besides Villa Sancta Maria, here you will find some inspiration. As a Motovun wedding photographer in Istria, we would like to give you the following recommendations:
- firstly, San Canzian Village hotel, between Buje and Groznjan
- secondly, Paladnjaki, a rustic wedding venue nearby Rovinj
- thirdly, Kempinski Hotel Adriatic in Savudrija
- fourthly, Punto Mare Beach in Novigrad
- the Mausoleum on Maskin Island – Red Island in Rovinj
- Villa Polesini in Porec
- last but not least, Stanzia Meneghetti
As you can see, these are just a few of the many Istrian wedding venues. Once found the perfect wedding venue in Istria, there is another important thing you should pay attention to, though. The best, or in other words, the most beautiful spots for photography for the wedding photo shooting part. Although it’s easy to find out through Trip advisor as well as Google maps the most picturesque locations, it’s impossible to estimate from abroad lighting conditions or tourist crowds. This is why, thanks to our experience as a wedding photographer in Istria and Motovun, you can benefit from these tips to finally get amazing photos from your wedding in Motovun, Istria.
If you are going to plan your Motovun wedding at Villa Sancta Maria you will basically have three options for your wedding photo session. You can firstly opt for nature, going to the closest olive grove or vineyard including some panoramic view. The surrounding area of Sancta Maria is also very attractive so if you want to save some time, you can find beautiful spots around the villa. Secondly, the historic center of the town of Motovun. This is undoubtedly the ideal option for those who love history. Motovun in fact is full of history. Just think of all those architectural details that refer to the Republic of Venice as well as its 13 Venetian winged lions through the whole town. This picturesque town dates back to the 13th century!
As a wedding photographer in Istria, we can tell you that choosing Motovun as the main location for your photoshoot, will make your wedding photos even more unique and memorable.
If Motovun might be too tiring though, then Oprtalj / Portole could be another nice option. Less crowded but yet charming. This is indeed, the option that Kate and Ryan have chosen for their couple photoshoot at the end of the wedding ceremony at Villa Sancta Maria. We enjoyed being their Istria wedding photographer! Hope you will like their love story in Motovun.
VILLA SANCTA MARIA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | OPRTALJ, MOTOVUN, ISTRIA
Wedding venue: Villa Santca Maria Motovun
VILLA SANCTA MARIA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | Wedding Photographer Motovun
LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING, HONEYMOON, ELOPEMENT, PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER IN ISTRIA?
- Fabulous Red Island wedding in Rovinj
- A late summer destination wedding at Villa Polesini
- Glamorous Wedding at Hotel Stanzia Meneghetti
- Intimate destination wedding at Villa Polesini
- A seaside wedding at Villa Polesini | Istria
- Destination Wedding at Villa Polesini Porec Istria
- Church Wedding In Motovun | Istria
- Colourful Rovinj elopement | Elopement Photographer
- Wedding at Stancija Meneghetti
- Sarah & Daniel :: An English breakfast in Motovun | Wedding Photographer Motovun
- Viktória & László :: A Hungarian love coronated abroa
- Lubka & Daniel :: Intimate elopement wedding in Opatija
- Honeymoon session in Positano | Amalfi Coast
- Romantic engagement session in Florence | Photographer Tuscany
- Romantic Honeymoon Shooting in Florence | Photographer Florence
- Surprise proposal in Florence
- A honeymoon adventure in Venice
- Family photo shoot at Valamar Isabella Island Resort, Porec
- Luxury bespoke honeymoon photo session in Venice
- Switzerland elegant wedding at Enea Landscape Baummuseum | Rapperswil-Jona
- Dubrovnik elegant rustic wedding at Villa Rose | Kolocep island
- Venice extravagant wedding at Ca’ Zenobio – Le Bal Oriental
- A romantic gondola ride with your Venice photographer? Absolutely Yes!
- Armenian destination wedding in Venice at San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- What is the best time of the day to have your photo shoot in Venice?